Welcome to Our Leading Fertility Clinic in Barrie
With more than 20 years of helping Barrie families grow, our team intimately understands these challenges and are here to help you on your journey to parenthood. Our patients receive caring, personalized fertility care combined with access to the most advanced technologies and leading specialists in the country.
Fertility Services in Barrie
Barrie Fertility Centre offers advanced reproductive support and technology, including:
- A peaceful,comfortable environment
- Ovulation induction
- Intrauterine insemination
- Controlled ovarian hyperstimulation
- Donor sperm insemination
- Monitoring for IVF cycles
- On-site lab and ultrasound services 7 days/week
- Egg freezing for fertility preservation
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Out of country monitoring for STIM and FET cycles
- Counselling and education
- Holistic prenatal healthcare and supplements
- 100-day egg and sperm optimization program
As a member of Ontario Fertility Network, Barrie Fertility patients have access to state-of-the-art technologies for advanced reproductive treatment, if needed — while staying their personal fertility team’s circle of care.
Location and Hours
Monday to Friday: 7 AM – 2 PM
Weekends: Cycle monitoring only by appointment
Directions to Barrie Fertility Centre
The clinic is conveniently located off highway 400 Exit 102 Duckworth Street beside the Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre ( RVH).
Parking at Barrie Fertility Centre
There is extensive complimentary parking located at the rear of the building.
Conveniently located to serve many surrounding communities.
- Angus – Borden – 22.5 km (20 minutes)
- Innisfil – 23.2 km (15 minutes)
- Cookstown – 31.8 km (20 minutes)
- Elmvale – 33.2 km (25 minutes)
- Orillia – 34.2 km (25 minutes)
- Stayner – 41.4 km (35 minutes)
- Bradford – 42.9 km (25 minutes)
- Alliston – 45.7 km (30 minutes)
- Wasaga Beach – 47.1 km (35 minutes)
- Huntsville – 121 km (70 minutes)
- Collingwood – 58 km (50 minutes)
- Midland – 49 km (35 minutes)
“All of the nurses there have been wonderful. Always so positive, friendly and willing to answer all of my questions. This isn’t an easy situation to be in, and these ladies are the bright side of this journey. Dr. Moreau has been great to deal with as well, straight-forward and to the point but in a friendly way. I really enjoy him.”
“My 1st cycle was successful.. I’m thankful to the staff and dr for taking care of me.”