Welcome to Our Leading Fertility Clinic in Whitby, Ontario
Our caring and knowledgeable staff utilizes state of the art technology to help families achieve their goals in a warm, supportive and respectful environment. For the convenience of our patients, we are pleased to perform lab testing and ultrasounds on-site.
Lakeridge Fertility Services
Lakeridge Fertility offers advanced reproductive support and technology, including:
- A peaceful, comfortable environment
- Ovulation induction
- Intrauterine insemination
- Controlled ovarian hyperstimulation
- Donor sperm insemination
- Monitoring for IVF cycles
- On-site lab and ultrasound services 7 days/week
- Egg Freezing for Fertility Preservation
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Out of Country Monitoring for STIM and FET cycles
- Counselling & Education
- Holistic prenatal healthcare and supplements
- 100-day egg and sperm optimization program
As a member of Ontario Fertility Network, Lakeridge Fertility patients have access to state-of-the-art technologies for advanced reproductive treatment, if needed — while staying their personal fertility team’s circle of care.
Location and Hours
Monday to Friday: 7 AM – 2 PM
Weekends: Cycle monitoring only by appointment
Directions to Lakeridge Fertility
Parking at Lakeridge Fertility
Ample metered parking is available on the street right in front of the doors for early cycle monitoring appointments. There is also a parking lot for the medical centre adjacent to the building; typical costs are normally not more than $3 per visit (payable by credit card or debit).
Conveniently located to serve many surrounding communities.
- Ajax – 8.9 km (10 minutes)
- Pickering – 15.2 km (20 minutes)
- Brooklin – 10.7 km (10 minutes)
- Oshawa – 6.6 km (10 minutes)
- Bowmanville – 25.2 km (30 minutes)
- Clarington – 32.4 km (25 minutes)
- Port Hope – 56.7 km (45 minutes)
- Port Perry – 27.9 km (25 minutes)
- Scarborough – 29.5 km (25 minutes)
- Markham – 42.9 km (30 minutes)
- Uxbridge – 34.6 km (25 minutes)
Dr. Browning was straight to the point, which I like in a doctor. I don’t want someone to sugar coat or tip toe around my issues. I was happy to hear what needed to be done / what he planned to do to help my fertility issues.
The ladies however, make the clinic what it is (no offence Dr. B…you just have wicked staff!!). Jesse, Caitlin and Gabe are AMAZING. They made the early morning blood work and the oh so much fun ultrasounds bearable. They were always in a good mood and they are genuinely happy to help. They also always respected my wishes. When they told me I was pregnant they were so happy for me. I bet they are for everyone, but I felt great when they told me with such happiness. I actually missed seeing them on a daily basis after they told me I was pregnant.
I recently went back to visit at the clinic and to introduce them to my daughter, and it was so great to see them. I would recommend this clinic over and over (and I have).
Thank you Lakeridge Fertility. I will always have a special place for all of you in my heart and I will remember your kindness, especially when I look at my little bundle of cuteness.”